New (within 30 days of vehicle registration) and Used Vehicles (more than 30 days after vehicle registration) – Clear Coated Paint Finishes
Type Of Cover
Approved Applicators warrant the vehicles exterior painted surface coated with KubeBond Diamond 9H under the following terms & conditions from environmental induced contaminants such as bird droppings, tar, tree sap, bug impacts and oxidation into the clear coat. Should this damage occur, and providing that all the terms and conditions have been met, Approved Applicators will rectify the damage under the “Limit of Liability”.
KubeBond Diamond 9H Period of Cover
Intermediate Package – 2 Years Warranty
Advance Package – 3 Years Warranty
Extreme Package – 5 Years Warranty
Extreme Plus Package – 10 Years Warranty
- Warranty cover is only valid if KubeBond Warranty Card has been issued and warranty card number is registered at www.5dsolutions.sg
- The vehicle must remain at all times registered for road use.
- Only vehicles registered as Passenger Vehicles will be warranted. Commercial vehicles of any kind will not be covered.
- Vehicles over 1 month old must require machine polish to be carried out by an Approved Applicator prior to application with a fee determined by the Approved Applicator. Newer vehicles may also require a machine polish is advised by the Approved Applicator.
- In the event of damage/repair to the surface (e.g. accident repair) the vehicle must be taken to an Approved Applicator for re-treatment to the repaired area at the owner’s expense within 45 days.
- Warranty is in the name of the vehicle owner and cannot be transferred.
- Should a product reapplication be required (e.g. vehicle accident) you or your insurer are liable for a reapplication fee, determined by the Approved Applicator.
- The vehicle exterior paint work must be maintained and washed regularly to prevent contamination build up (i.e. weekly/fortnightly).
- Warranty subject to change without prior notice.
- Where the owner has been deemed to be careless, negligent or fails to maintain the exterior painted surface in the correct manner.
- Pre-existing damage to the painted surface
- Damage to the coated surface by incorrect manual wash techniques, automatic car washes, brushes or contaminated was tools that may cause abrasion, or damage caused by third party.
- Swirl marks, marring, scratches, scuffs, scrapes, water spots, chips to the painted surface.
- Damage caused by collision, accidental damage, vandalism, malicious damage, fire, hail, flood, stones, surface rust, rail dust, physical damage, paint overspray or vehicle manufacturer’ defects, or defects which may be covered under a manufacturers or dealerships protection plan.
- Areas that have not been retreated after a paint repair
- Any loss of time or use of the vehicle while it undergoes inspections or treatments.
- Matte finishes.
- Annual inspections must be carried out by an Approved Applicator within 30 days before or after the anniversary date of the last service to maintain warranty effectiveness.
- Failure to undertake an annual service within the required period will change the period of cover to “2 years” from the date of the last service which cannot be reversed.
- A fee determined by the Approved Applicator will be charged for the Annual Inspection which includes – Exterior Wash, Decontamination and Inspection.
- In event if protected surface is not properly taken care and falls under “Exclusions”, an option of comprehensive maintenance will be offered by the Approved Applicator at a fee determined by Approved Applicator.
Limit of Liability
- Damages that may be covered under this warranty must be made aware to an Approved Applicator within 30 days. Failure to comply will result this warranty in being terminated.
- Claim determination is at the sole discretion of Approved Applicators, either approving the repair/re-treatment by an Approved Applicator or refunding the application cost to the vehicle owner at a prorated basis and terminating the warranty, whichever is less.
- Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of Singapore.
Approved Applicators – An independently owned and operated business/company that has been approved by KubeBond Singapore to apply and sell KubeBond products.